chaos theory by kavi
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 51% Wool 49% Bamboo Silk
- ESK-411 - Antique White / Honey
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Infused with natural material, classic color palettes and the distinctive work of artisans and craftspeople, Chaos Theory by Kavi is inspired by the purity and chaos in nature tracing the beauty in nature’s seemingly cluttered patterns.Natural forms in transition were studied for inspiration, and recreated on unexplored mediums with the help of batik to create unrestrained artwork.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)