SizeItem Code: RUG1083954
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% Rhs Wool
- LE-44 - Denim Ash / Sea Green
- hand knotted
BhaaratMaking her first Manchaha design, Shushila Devi’s family members were as excited as she was when she started making the design. She started her design with a ‘Diya’(lamp) as a mark of auspicious beginning. Her children asked her to make an elephant, while her sister-in-law helped her making the Taj Mahal. She filled the remaining space with flowers and petals. In the center of the rug, she has made image of Bhagat Singh, the renowned freedom fighter of India. Later, she started making a tree with two peacocks on it, but soon changed her mind. She completed the rug with typical traditional floral design, as she wanted her rug to be loved by customers who love animals and unique designs and also the ones who love typical traditional designs. “Whoever will purchase this rug, will get a bit of both the worlds”, she says.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)