Rangon ki Karigiri
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1116661
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1010 - Blue Blush / Blue Berry
- hand knotted
Rangon ki KarigiriThe playful art of colours by Koyali who is considered as one of the most talkative artisans from Aspura, has registered the contribution of all the other looms as well in this Manchaha. The traditional motif of shakarpara at the centre of the rug with hazy lines leads to a colourful palate of shine from the bamboo silk. Small big rectangular and square boxes one upon the other creates a maze which leads to a flower pathway below the carpet. “My Manchaha is the mystery of colours” says Koyali. Rangon ki karigiri means the playful art of colours.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)