wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1120617
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1122 - Outrageous Orange / Pink Crush
- hand knotted
ChatrbhujA playful woman, Kamla says she has named her Manchaha ‘Chatrubhuj’, which translates to ‘Quadrilateral’ in hindi. The name is a play on the shape of the rug, and also on the distinct small quadrilateral shape in the rug. Kamla says that by the time she would finish weaving a foot length of the rug, she would forget her design plan, and that is why the rug has multiple design patterns. Kamla has also taken inspiration from the designs of her saris and incorporated them into the rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)