Janmdin ka Tofa
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1123143
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1148 - Natural Mist / Natural Soot
- hand knotted
Janmdin ka TofaDhafali has named her Manchaha ‘Janmdin ka Tofa’ which translates to ‘birthday gift’ as her income from weaving this rug helped her buy her husband a smartphone for his birthday. To make her truly special and distinct, she has woven the motif of the fierce creature tiger and softened it down with other elements like that of a river, hills, stars, and clouds. She has also woven decorative patterns seen in local wedding ceremonies.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)