Gaon ke dungar
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1123140
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1156 - Gold Brown / Red Lacquer
- hand knotted
Gaon ke dungarBhagwati named her Manchaha as “Gaon ke dungar” which translates to mountains of the village. Bhagwati misses her family but she rarely gets to visit them due to time constraints. She recalls her village by the range of mountains it adorns. Therefore, Bhagwati has designed her Manchaha by drawing inspiration from the zig zag trail of the hills and mountains of her village. The color scheme she has used also replicates the misty brown color of the mountains in the blue sky.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)