wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1124963
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1196 - Antique White / Red
- hand knotted
Pakki SaheliSumitra and Roshni have named their Manchaha ‘Pakki Saheli’, which, in Hindi, means ‘A True Friend’. They often work on the rugs together. They sit side-by-side and give each other advice and share ideas. Although the designs that they have woven are quite different from one another, the two parts of the Manchaha complement each other very well. They have used traditional leheriya and dungar patterns in intricate forms all through the design of the Manchaha.
-Sumitra and Roshni
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)