Samarthpura ke Raaste
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1125880
ready in 5 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1269 - Medium Rust / Plum
- hand knotted
Samarthpura ke RaasteIn this Manchaha, sisters Pooja and Sunita have tried to portray the entirety of the road that traverses through their village, Samarthapura. They have woven the whole scenery, including the trees, flowers, plants, and bushes they have noticed by the side of the road. They have also included the traditional leheriya design in their manchaha ‘Samarthapura ke Raste’ which means ‘the roads of Samarthapura’
Pooja and Sunita
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)