wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1127676
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1300 - Velvet Red / Antique White
- hand knotted
GhoomarThe mother and two daughters trio have named their Manchaha ‘Ghoomar’. Ghoomar is a traditional folk dance of Rajasthan. Hemlata, who loves to dance the Ghoomar, says that she has woven the rug with the same enthusiasm and love as she has for the dance. The Manchaha features traditional motifs and patterns like colourful boxes(dibbi and shakarpara), leheriya patterns, and many bindi motifs all over the rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)