wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1101766
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Rhs Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-606 - Capri / Chartreuse
- hand knotted
Chowkdi‘Chowkdi’ is a traditional Rajasthani sweet served on celebratory occasions similar to many other popular sweets like ladoos or jalebis. It is precisely the large square-like symbol woven in on this Manchaha. Champa presents this chowkdi with an expanding geometric pattern, her own way of sharing sweets in an aesthetic container. She wove this rug with her daughter Saroj, and celebrates their relationship with this rug. Champa believes her rug carries celebration and love with it, and will carry it into the home it finds.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)