wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1105906
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% Rhs Wool
- LES-661 - Ashwood / Steel Blue
- hand knotted
Rangon ki BaharThe brilliance of Ali Sher’s manchaha lies in the colour tones of the yarn used in its weaving, thereby inspiring the name ‘Rangon ki Bahar’ which refers to colours of spring. The rug appears to be divided in three colour tones; two of the tones are different shades of ashwood, and the third is set in steel-blue. While the ashwood toned portion features multi-coloured patterns of mosaics, leheriya, and intricately detailed diamond shapes, the steel-blue portion has star and clover shaped motifs in gold and turquoise shades. The masterful balance of proportions along with a nuanced understanding of colour play portrays the weaver’s creativity and inspiring imagination.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)