wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1106371
ready in 5 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Rhs Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-697 - Red Timber / Pine Needle
- hand knotted
LakirSantosh was always told by a priest that frequently visited her house that she was very lucky, when he did a palm reading for her. She never believed him and always cracked jokes on the readings he gave people. When she started weaving, opportunity started falling into her hands, and the icing on the cake was Manchaha. She now sees her hand and embraces the lines of fortune and luck, being grateful to the priest for identifying that she will be happy in her life. To pass this fortune on to others, she dedicated this Manchaha to ‘Lakir’, which means the lines of fortune.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)