wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1110901
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Rhs Wool And 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-777 - Peacock Blue / Shale
- hand knotted
KanchanKanchan named this Manchaha after herself, bringing out the irony she feels between her name and her reality. ‘Kanchan’ means gold, and although her friends and family say she has a golden personality, she wants it to materialise. She’s always loved intricate gold jewellery, and hopes to have different pieces for herself and for her children. She has one piece which she got on her wedding day from her husband, but everything else is artificial. In her Manchaha, she’s expressed her desire through a pot of gold and different patterns of the jewellery she wants. She says, “Weaving this pot of gold was my dream come true and it will bring prosperity into the home it goes.”
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)