wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1110898
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-779 - Soft Gold / Antique White
- hand knotted
Meri BetiThe rug woven by Phooli is a true testament of the significance of the support of our loved ones. Meri Beti, which translates to ‘my daughter’, is a rug that weaves together her precious relationship with her daughter-in-law, a kindergarten teacher, in a soft yet eye-catching colour palette. It features images of a young girl along with flowers and pyramidal patterns, visuals inspired by the pictures in the books she teaches from, in a simplistic yet heart-warming fashion. The rug is an authentic translation of the essence of a Manchaha creation.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)