You are on our United Kingdom website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
wool and bamboo silk
medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1111232
ready to ship
£3,280(Inclusive of all taxes)
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 10 to 18 days;
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-794 - sky blue / frost gray
- hand knotted
tulsi‘tulsi’ which translates to holy basil is how the weaver describes her rug. tulsi, by her name, is also the immunity for her home and family members. whatever problems have come their way, she has proactively protected her family. the way her name is a metaphor to her personality, similarly, she tried to create one between the rug and her name. tulsi is green, flowery and vibrant – yet quiet. the earthy green colours used in the rug are mild and comforting – just like a tulsi tree. it doesn’t need a lot of attention to grow and is capable of curing pains. similarly she says, “wherever this rug goes it will cure pain, it will not need any attention to do that, and it will be around for a very long time.”
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)