wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1116722
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8053 - Indigo Blue / Deep Ruby
- hand knotted
LeheriyaLeheriya which is a famous wavy pattern found in a lot of traditional outfits of Rajasthan. The three weavers have woven different patterns designed within the patterns of ‘leheriya’. They have borrowed from their childhood while weaving this Manchaha.
Sonu wanted to weave a plant but ended up weaving a chilli plant on the rug. Vijay tried to incorporate coins while Vijay designed a kettle. There are small flowers on top right of the rug which remind Sonu of his fields during the autumn season when flowers used to fall off and scatter on the ground. In addition to that, there are various elements of Sonu’s marriage such as bind and bangles weaved into the rug.
-Sonu, Vijay and Dharamsingh
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)