wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1114691
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-933 - Ebony / Antique White
- hand knotted
MehalMehal is what Rajani likes to call her rug. She has named this rug after her youngest son who is the apple of her eye. Just like him, the carpet is very close to Rajani’s heart. The round shape of the rug is symbolic to a human face. Rajani has designed a set of eyes and a nose at the top which flow downwards and harmonise with elements like mountains, a river stream and trees. Various shades are used for each different design or pattern present in the rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)