You are on our United Kingdom website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-6584 - spicy / spicy
- hand knotted
Pyaara Mera GaonOur Weaver, Surji has this beautiful manchaha carpet and named it Pyara Mera Gaon which in English translates to Lovable My Village meaning our artisan Suji loves to spend most of the time in her village. Through this manchaha carpet, she likes to convey the same homeliness feeling that she feels in her village Manpura. She feels happy to be a part of the village she is living. Therefore, she has woven surrounding elements such as a bunch of trees, pathways, kites, and hearts that give it a distinct look and convey her affection towards her village.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)