wool and silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1075862
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 59% Wool 41% Silk
- NMS-02 - Gray / Medium Brown
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
The designer of this collection draws inspiration from his expedition to forest, observing the textures and patterns of skin of animals which forms an impressive essence of nature. He brings it to life through an elegantly innovative and imaginatively beautiful mélange of texture, nature and colors in Safari collection. The wildlife, terrain, and tangerine sunsets have all colored his imagination as each knotted thread highlights the varying shades of skin tones. This collection brings out variety in a specific element of wildlife and is an extension of his love for wildlife. Make a statement with these bold patterns.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)