wool and silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1096071
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 28% Wool 72% Silk
- SPL-823 - Classic Gray / Indigo Blue
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Sutra is derived from Sanskrit and means a sacred verse/ scripture. Seeking inspirations from these ancient scriptures this rug, knotted in finest wool and silk, is a reflection of the ancient mysteries.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)