wool and viscose
Medium 6-9 mm
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 26% Viscose And 74% Nz Wool
- TOP-159 - Navy Blue / Classic Red
- hand tufted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 6 Months Warranty
- Indoor use only
Regional curiosities and the objects of high craftsmanship always enchanted Indian royals. Crystal chandeliers from Paris to carpets from Persia, they had them all. These elements of curiosities further glorified the imperial architecture and spaces. This rug is an artistic accord between Indian checkered flooring and a flamboyantly inlayed Parisian marble table.
- Shedding is a natural property of new rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode.
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended.
- DO NOT fold the rug.
- Avoid using the rug in damp or wet surface.
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)