project error by kavi
wool and bamboo silk
medium 6-9 mm
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 26% wool 74% bamboo silk
- esk-472 - white / flax
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
this award-winning collection of contemporary rugs discover beauty in errors.project error studies the concept of misprints, nature’s interruption of mechanical duplication to create unique pieces of overlooked art. drawing inspiration from the crossroads of nature and machine, works of art emerge as new, spontaneous and unique designs. made of hand processed wool and bamboo silk each rug employs 180 artisans to create these exquisite rugs.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)