You are on our United States website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% wool
- le-112 - medieval blue / butter
- hand knotted
lavanibimla named her rug lavani because spring had just set in and it was time for harvest. “in the same way in spring we harvest everything we work hard for after so many months, in this manchaha i wove with all my heart and soul” she says. her rug is an ode to all the traditional designs made in carpets like flowers, leaves and lines. just after spring is the summer season and then it’s time for mangoes, so bimla expectantly wove in mangoes that she loves waiting for the season to come.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)