You are on our United States website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-980 - liquorice / navy
- hand knotted
mandirkrishna and karishma named their rug 'mandir' which means 'temple'. they have a small temple in their home and before beginning any rug for weaving they pray to god and thank him for bringing laxmi (money) to them. inspired by this, they designed a temple on their rug along with flowers which they offer to god while praying.
-krishna and karishma
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)