You are on our United States website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-989 - mauve / mauve
- hand knotted
saat asmaansavitri is a keen observer with an intelligent mind. she loves to gather information from various sources and be up to date with facts. one day while watching a show on the television, savitri discovered that the atmosphere is made up of different layers. taking that idea forward, she found her inspiration to design the rug! the weaver has named this rug “saat asmaan” which means “seven layers of the sky”. using a bold palette of colors, the artisan has attempted to design seven layers of the atmosphere, each layer different from the other. there are elements like shakaparas, mountains, polka-dots, and small boxes, each of different shapes and sizes that dominate the bottom part of the rug. the center is decorated with patterns of leheriya. the top part of the rug is adorned with different layers, symbolizing various surfaces of the sky. the rug celebrates creativity, nature, and knowledge in one!
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)