wool and viscose
high 10-12 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1119648
ready in 5 days
$590(Inclusive of all taxes)
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 13 to 22 days;
The rug is sprayed with a solution that protects the fibers from absorbing liquids. This solution is also environmentally friendly, and can last for over a year.
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 38% wool and 62% viscose
- taq-639 - medium gray / liquorice
- hand tufted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 6 months warranty
- indoor use only
imara gives a modern twist to traditional gorgeouos intricate patterns by dipping it in modern palette. redefine you living space with this collection alluding to an opulent past with a stroke of contemporary appeal.
- shedding is a natural property of new rug.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode.
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended.
- do not fold the rug.
- avoid using the rug in damp or wet surface.
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)