You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- akws-7021 - anthracite / deep graphite
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
a magnificent display of an alternate evolution, merging heritage and modern lifestyle. the wool, born of the relentless afghani, bearing the harsh region for generations past with a conviction to survive. the yarn, groomed and adorned by tradition, uncarded, spun on a latoo by the hands of the ancients. its colors are raw and unseparated, dyeing the yarn only within reach. the knots, each a hand-crafted journey, preserving heritage for the future. all these come together to form someplace in time - a collection whimsically reviving a lost era in vintage design and craft. explore this exquisite range of rugs for a decor that is truly a class apart!
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)