You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- esk-624 - dark gray / red lacquer
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
Kavi noticed patterns created by a candle reflected on glass and spent time observing these patterns that emerged through a prism. The constantly evolving forms were recreated using organic dyes and batik printing on mediums formerly unused. Designs thus created were transferred onto rugs through hand-knotting, carefully selected, and dyed yarns.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)