You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1105 - red / ebony
- hand knotted
bachpan ki baarishthe rug takes prema and reeta back to their childhood. they planted some trees 20 years ago when they were small kids. remembering those trees, they have made design of trees in the rug. they also used to make paper boats which are weaved in the rug. they have matka (mud pots) at home, so the patterns made on it were also incorporated in the rug. they have made waterfalls coming through mountains, crossing pull, and sprinkling rainfall. the rug made by them shows a rainy season and hence it is named as bachpan ki baarish which is translated in hindi as rainfall during their childhood.
prema, and reeta
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)