You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1344 - white / chartreuse
- hand knotted
khandar qilaa quiet and reserved woman mostly, mamta’s rug designs are where her mind expresses itself fully. her manchaha, ‘khandar qila’, which, in hindi, means ‘ruins of a fort’, features designs inspired by the ruins of a fort near in her village. she has woven patterns of the fort’s walls. mamta says that the older something gets, the more valuable it becomes.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)