You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1493 - pearl blue / ensign blue
- hand knotted
jahazhanuman’s deep desire to live on a ship helped him design it on his manchaha, ‘jahaaz,’ which translates to ‘ship.’ the impact of covid is evident in hanuman’s carpet as he went on to design bars on his manchaha to signify the lockdown period. being an admirer of scenic beauty, he always aspired to spend time in the laps of nature. the patterns of mountains and plants on his carpet, portray his dream in the simplest form.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)