You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1527 - deep claret / antique white
- hand knotted
phoolon ki bahaarphoolon ki bahaar means spring of flowers. the rug is flown with the designs of flowers. it is celebration of the couples support to each other. sushila and reeta weaved this rug with the help of their husbands. reeta’s husband is a tailor and sushila’s husband is a painter. together they share the design ideas to their wives who weave them beautiful with different colors in the rug.
sushila & reeta
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)