You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-8072 - ashwood / velvet red
- hand knotted
gamlagamla which means flower pot is how ramu and vedprakash describe their rug. initially, they were in a dilemma of what to weave in their manchaha but their earnest desire to be free one day became their guiding light. using a bright range of colors including blue, orange and yellow, they have woven pots, leaves and flowers into the rug. in addition to that, ramu has woven an hourglass towards the top left corner of the rug. he says, “everything will heal and bloom but it will take some time.”
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)