You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-10 - steel blue / steel blue
- hand knotted
assmanmanju has named her manchaha 'assman', which means 'sky' in english. because the sky phases inspire the rug's design, she showcased multiple hues of blue sky. the floor tiles of her home inspire the minimalistic rhombus pattern of this manchaha. the mesmerising lehriya pattern encourages the borders of this rug to showcase indian artistry. she made mountains on her manchaha because her village is covered with mountains.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)