You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 70% wool and 30% silk
- lub-20 - powder blue / powder blue
- hand knotted
roshanthe gorgeous representation of everything that brightens up sumitra's universe is embodied in roshan, which is persian for bright. she has woven elements of her love of the sea and the wide sky into her manchaha. along with the italic pattern from her favorite saree, she also wove pagdandi, the village's winding alleyways. all of the things she has seen that make her feel good and uplift her spirit have been incorporated into her design. weaving manchaha allows her to express herself and her carefree spirit.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)