You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-21 - white / white
- hand knotted
mele ki yaadtake a trip to santosh’s beloved childhood memory as she recollects it through her manchaha ‘mele ki yaad’ which means ‘memory of carnival.’ she designed all the sparkle and hustle-bustle of the carnival on her carpet. every year she used to be so excited to go with her family. the most awaited event used to be the fireworks at the fair. lines of bright sparkling firecrackers are knotted n the carpet portraying the mesmerizing scene.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)