You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-6554 - pearl blue / pearl blue
- hand knotted
ganeshjikoyali has named this rug ‘ganeshji’ which is a hindu god of new beginnings, to celebrate the birth of her granddaughter, shalvi. to express her joy, she weaved an intricate kalash, which is a sacred water vessel used in hindu rituals, in the middle of the rug. with gratitude in her heart towards lord ganeshji for blessing her family with shalvi, she only felt right to name this rug after the deity.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)