You are on our Middle East website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 60%-wool yarn,30%-silk yarn,10%-cotton yarn
- lub-6588 - nickel / nickel
- hand knotted
berang par rangili zindagiour weaver, ganesh named this rug ‘berang par rangili zindagi’ referring to the thinking process of a prisoner and his life behind bars. he tells about, during initial days of imprisonment which was a dark phase of his life with multiple emotional breakdowns and getting separated from society as the colours of his life started fading away, he wove this carpet that portrayed the emotion that ganesh faced during his early imprisonment and different emotions went behind during the creation of this carpet.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)