You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 53% wool 47% bamboo silk
- esk-726 - mink / peach carnation
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
True to its name, which means ‘shapes’, Aakar features bold and abstract mazes and jigsaws. This line of hand-knotted rugs, made of finest quality wool and bamboo silk, put together varied sizes and shapes in distinctive colors. Striking the perfect balance between chic and homey, the modern carpets from the collection can readily adapt to whatever the dominant style of your home is, whether it be classic, traditional, or contemporary. They add an extra layer of coziness and comfort to the living space. In a similar vein, the playful pinks, bright yellows, and heightened blues amalgamated with noir tones of the carpet blend in or ground the color scheme of your interiors.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)