You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1181 - ebony / cayenne
- hand knotted
Lehariya ki DhaaraInspired by the Lehereiya pattern on her stole, Asha decided to name the Manchaha carpet ‘Lehereiya ki Dharra’, a traditional pattern dyed on women’s clothing. She also created other patterns like the small kite shapes in the middle of carpet which bring her love for kites festival to life, and at top she has woven the beautiful hill scenery of Nagal. The colour palette she has chosen from this carpet are few of her favouite colours and she said that these colours perfectly represent her happy mood.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)