You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1456 - breezy lime / pink tint
- hand knotted
om nama shivayashe loves lord shiva and she wants to bring good luck and happiness all around, that's why she named her manchaha 'om nama shivaya'. she also showcased a typical lehriya pattern to display her creativity and imagination. she took inspiration from everywhere, from cushions to her soft floor patterns. her love for nature is endless that's why she made two eye-catching flowers on her manchaha.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)