You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1488 - boysenberry / lavender haze
- hand knotted
Jungle SankatRamotar’s Manchaha is called ‘Jungle Sankat,’ which translates to ‘Jungle in Danger.’ Through this carpet, he is talking about an important issue which is deforestation. He designed the trees and an island between the ocean. He also weaved a water dropper to represent the forces that try to save forests.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)