You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1507 - capri / fairway green
- hand knotted
Rangbirang AakarHanuman has named his Manchaha 'Rangbirang Aakar', which in English means 'Colourful Shapes'. When starting the carpet, he tried to make colourful abstract patterns but later realised why not make geometric patterns. So, he started making geometric patterns with eye-catching colour combinations to elevate the overall appearance of this carpet. He made two flowers at the top of the rugs to replicate his children. When he weaves carpets, he loves to talk with his inmates so that he can get good ideas
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)