You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-8090 - ribbon red / antique white
- hand knotted
Rang Birang khetKallu Mali has named her Manchaha 'Rang Birang khet', which in English means 'Colourful Flelds'. Before coming to jail, he used to do farming. That's why he has showcased an eye-catching pattern of soil. Further, he weaved multiple plants and fields to display the field where he used to farm. He and his family used to make snacks from wheat and rice powder and sell them to small shopkeepers.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)