You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-8095 - paprika / red orange
- hand knotted
Khel KhilonaRoshan and Prakash both belong to Rajasthan. Roshan loves the color black, while Prakash prefers red and green. They share a love for Kaju Katli and volleyball. They created a runner manchaha by weaving a chain pattern inspired by the sweet and the Puma logo, as Roshan is a volleyball fan. The check design of the manchaha is inspired by the volleyball court. Roshan weaved his own volleyball court with the Kaju Katli pattern made by Prakash.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)