You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-8095 - paprika / red orange
- hand knotted
khel khionainspired by his love for games, roshan has named this manchaha carpet ‘khel khiona” which is a hindi word for games. in fact, the design elements also portray the same. for instance, the geometrical pattern woven all over the carpet is a volleyball net since he loves playing volleyball. on the top, he has also woven two tigers which he saw on clothes. when asked, he said that he also loves wearing branded clothes.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)