You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% wool
- pae-4095 - ivory / red
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
Classic design that is both timeless and sophisticated. This rug features an intricate pattern of vines and floral motifs in shades of ivory and red, creating a beautiful contrast against a deep, warm background. Hand-knotted with high-quality wool, this visually stunning piece is the perfect addition to elevate the look of any space.
Shahsavan rugs are made of fabrics with geometric patterns and are produced by the Shahsavan tribe, a sizable nomadic pastoralist population living in northeastern Persia. Smaller tribes from a range of diverse ancestries lived in this hilly region. Strongly geometric and rich with a variety of brilliant natural colours, Shahsavan weavings are known for their intricate design work. With smaller improvised designs embellishing the backdrop, rectilinear medallions are frequently placed horizontally or vertically across the field. Additionally, all-over designs are frequently seen in the field, especially in runners. Area sizes can be identified by latch hook or stepped medallions, Turkish Memling guls, the widespread boteh pattern, or tiny animal figurines.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)