You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% wool
- pae-4172 - russet / russet
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
In 1950, the Kharaja village of Heriz revealed this 8x11'6 rectangular rug, a masterpiece in warm russet hues. Woven with meticulous artistry, it narrates a timeless tale of enduring beauty and the Heriz weaving tradition. Versatile in its substantial rectangular silhouette, it seamlessly enhances various spaces, from rustic living rooms to traditional dining areas. Beyond a mere floor covering, this Heriz rug from Kharaja village weaves a design story, transcending decades with intricate patterns and enduring sophistication. Step into its history, where each knot resonates with the spirit of Heriz's weaving tradition, embodying a rich cultural tapestry in the serene landscapes of Kharaja village.
Heriz rugs are Persian rugs from the area of Heris, East Azerbaijan, in northwest Iran. The ancient Heriz oriental carpets are typically designed with a geometric lobed medallion and pendants. The Heriz region is not far from the Caucasus; that's why you would notice the classic Caucasian patterns have been preserved in these rugs. The rectangular design of the Heriz oriental rugs distinguishes them from other Persian designs. The colors are usually bold, with rich reds, blues, greens, and yellows that can perfectly blend with any decor style.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)