You are on our Australia website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% wool
- pae-4407 - deep navy / deep red
- hand knotted
- Handmade in Rural India
- 24 months warranty
- indoor use only
Upgrade your space with this stunning art piece from Jaipur Rugs' collection. Hand-knotted from premium wool, it boasts both durability and softness. The blend of deep red and navy hues creates a striking visual that complements a wide range of decor styles. The traditional floral pattern on the outer, main, and inner borders adds a touch of elegance, enhancing the overall aesthetic appeal. This piece is a testament to the skilled craftsmanship that goes into creating each Jaipur Rug. Add a touch of sophistication to your space with this exquisite artwork that is sure to impress.
Another excellent option in the market for Persian rugs is sarouk rugs. The Sarouk is a valued item with Iranian roots that is highly eye-catching with distinctive, harmonious hues. The Sarouk is thought to be one of the region's highest-quality carpets among those made in Iran. Of all historic Persian rugs, the Sarouk carpet has one of the names and aesthetics that is most well-known. The exquisite curvilinear, floral patterns of Persian Sarouk rugs are their distinguishing feature. Red makes up the majority of sarouk carpets, with some having richer, darker tones while others have lighter ones.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)