You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1481 - ashwood / yellow flash
- hand knotted
do hanso ka jodhado hanso ka jodha means a couple in love and togetherness like swan. our star weavers in love kept this rug name as do hanso ka jodha because they feel it portrays their relationship between them which got strong in the journey of weaving the rug together. parvati weaved leheriya patterns of woods and trees she saw in her visit for a shoot, and bhagchand weaved the patterns of the shirt he was wearing during the weaving process. they together portrayed design elements from their lives little things that they adore.
bhagchand and parvati
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)
- “15 Days No Cost Return” is valid for purchase within Italy only (Not applicable for custom rug).