You are on our Italy website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
- 100% rhs wool
- les-632 - antique white / fuchsia red
- hand knotted
rangeen pahadi‘rangeen pahadi’ translates to colourful mountains. it’s a postcard designed by bugali that share the story when she travelled on a pilgrimage to the shrine of shri mata vaishno devi in punjab, considered one of the most revered journeys in indian religious practice. the colours she used in this rug represent the colours of the shrine and she used abstract patterns in segments to display the breaking tones decorating the building. she has also added hints to trigger the memory of the mountains using patterns on a flowing river.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)